Thursday, March 26, 2009

Tucson Custom Home Builder

Very unrelated to my usual blogging, but my boyfriend is a custom home builder and we just finished his site! SO I thought I would give him a little love and start spreading the word and working on the link building! This website became a labor of love for me too working together with Pat of Geoelements Design Studio to get it put together. If anyone is in need of web design work Pat is your man! I have hired and fired many web designers since I started working on Swanky Chicks a year and a half ago, and Geoelements Design has been a breathe of fresh air to work with!
Dolan and Sons builds amazing custom homes in Northwest Tucson in some of the most stunning and exclusive communities. You just wouldn't believe the views from some of these homes, what am I talking about you wouldn't believe some of these homes either! I don't know about you but I love to look at beautiful homes, so take a look at his site leave us some feedback here on my blog. And please spread the word Dolan and Sons Custom Homes, Tucson's premier custom home builder!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails