Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Sugar Factory

Hi!! I am way past due for a write up! This morning my email inbox inspired me for a change and here I am back to blog after a long break. In the midst of all the junk mail my spam filter misses daily, I found a gem. That little gem is called Sugar Factory. This super chic candy company is the talk of Tinsletown. Celebrities like Kim Kardashian, The Pussy Cat Dolls, Britney Spears and more have been spotted around town indulging on Sugar Factory's sweet treats. Sugar Factory has been featured in US Weekly, E!, In Touch Weekly and many more.

I am sure you are wondering what is so special about Sugar Factory? Well the one thing that I always say will take your event from drab to fab, PRESENTATION. Sugar Factory has hit the nail on the head with this one. The packaging of their products makes run of the mill lemon drops look like an upscale dessert. Lollipops have handles encrusted in rhinestones. Rock candy sparkles like gem stones in clear paint pails.

Their products are ideal for a candy bar at your next event. Consider giving Chinese take out boxes filled with candy as hostess gifts or as favors for your guests. Mix and match the presentation to create a custom look for your candy table. Substitute Sugar Factory candy for a dessert table. Not only is it creative and unexpected, your guests will applaud the upscale presentation. Check out their unique products at Sugarfactory.com

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails