Friday, October 9, 2009

Preggatinis: Mixology for the Mom-to-Be

For all you prego mamas out there and Swanky hostess who are hosting a baby shower we found a sweet little surprise today from Real Simple.

"My pregnant friend forwarded me a caipirinha recipe the other day along with a note that said, "Oh man, if I wasn't pregnant... These look so good! I guess I miss a nice drink more than I thought."


Well, fortunately for her – and the other millions of pregnant woman out there – there's a great book out by Natalie Bovis-Nelsen called Preggatinis that's full of creative, "lip-smacking, liquorless libations" designed especially for moms-to-be, and they sure look just as pretty as the real thing!"


Stop by Real Simple for the rest of the story!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails